TietoEVRY is world leader in high expertise product development services and niche products for Automotive, Wireless and Cloud.
We develop software for the world’s most advanced global technology companies building 5G networks, IoT platforms, Connected & Autonomous Cars, Smart Devices and Smart TV. We’re a key partner to our customers, helping them bring fantastic and innovative products to market with success.
With us you will be responsible for:
We are looking for experienced Full stack Android TV/Google TV developers willing to join our team and work closely with one of the world’s leading Smart TV companies. You will be dealing with the most recent SW and HW on the market, touching the latest technologies in Smart TV industries, focusing on the post-modern solutions.
The daily work will include:
- Bring-up of new HW on Android TV/Google TV
- Designing and developing Android TV/Google TV and Customer features
- Integration of Customer applications
- Participation on google certification process
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of experience in development in Android OS (TV, mobile or Automotive)
- Full stack Android OS SW development and integration, especially with deep experience in Linux and/or Android lower layers e.g. kernel, framework, vendor specific libraries, device drivers, protocols stacks
- Understanding of Android Architecture, Android Ecosystem and Android Debugging
- Understanding of Android tests: VTS, CTS and Google certification
- Android TV/ Google TV experience (nice to have)
- ATV Launcher customization (nice to have)
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Fluent English
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 90 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.