Are you an experienced FE developer and want to work with modern technologies? Are you interesting in project on “green field”? Do you want to work in international team? Now we are working on several web applications. One of them is for registration of construction site workers for our Austrian clients. Another one is for robotics and heavy machinery manufacture, vitalizing a real-time industrial machine. And some more.. for more information just white or call me.
Join´s TietoEvry and make future a little bit brighter!
With us you will be responsible for:
- Development of new web apps
- Making code improvement and working on code quality
- Participate in apps architecture
- Maintaining, extending and updating some existing applications
We expect you to have:
- Angular or React frameworks
- Advantage is knowledge of C#/.NET, ASP.NET, MVC (WebForms)
- XML, XSL, HTML, jQuery, CSS
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.