The client has a portfolio of applications that take care of everything related to mining activities from monitoring systems and sensors on production towers
With us you will be responsible for:
Colleagues would be part of the Norwegian Tietoevry teams, located here in CZ.
Other oncultants will help transfer the knowledge
We expect you to have:
- Windows server knowledge (operation and troubleshooting)
- Database competance, both Oracle and MS SQL server (HCL operate SQL servers, but we supervise, create request/ incidents, advicing to client)
- Developing skills ( C#/Java, script, languages, SQL, PL, SQL/ transact)
- DevOps, Git and Agile
- Wanting to learn the domain knowledge in Drilling & Well, as well as new technologies (new way of delivering the service)
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.