With us you will be responsible for:
- Development of solutions on the SharePoint Online platform
- Development of solutions on the SharePoint on premise platform, which will be ready for future deployment in SharePoint Online
- Preparation of scripts and procedures for migrating content between different SharePoint versions or for migrating from on-premise to on-line
- Analysis of existing SharePoint solutions and their reimplementation using new technologies (JS, SPFx, PowerPlatform, MS Azure)
- Maintenance and further development of existing applications
Also you can look forward to:
- work using agile methodologies in 2-3 week sprints (we have daily stands, planning meetings, demos and retrospectives)
- possibility of shorter projects (3-6 months) but also long-term allocation
- smaller development teams (2-5 people)
- friendly and well-coordinated team (40 people) where you can be inspired and share experiences
- possibility of communication directly with customers
We expect you to have:
- Developed for SharePoint onprem / online
- By configuring SharePoint from the administrator's and user's perspective
- Customizing SharePoint according to customer requirements
- .NET Core / Framework
- ASP.NET MVC
- HTML, CSS, MS SQL, XML
The advantage is knowledge:
- SharePoint Framework (SPFx)
- PowerPlatform (Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Dataverse, ...)
- MS Azure (Web app service, Function apps, API Management…)
We expect that:
- you follow the latest trends in O365 and web development
- you want to be educated in new technologies
- you are ready to work in agile mode (self-management, emphasis on simple functional solutions, result orientation)
- you are a team player who will cooperate in the project team not only with colleagues from the Czech Republic but also from Finland, Sweden or Austria
- you have a knowledge of English at a communicative level
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.