With us you will be responsible for:We are an international team developing applications for our Customer Information Systems energy customers. Currently we are looking for an enthusiastic, smart, openminded software tester. We are looking for a colleague to a HUB team, which takes care about communication between energy Central Information and Communication Portal and vendors on energy market in Nordic countries. Our team is open to changes and improvements of our way of working. We focus on good team spirit, and we like time spent together not only at work
We expect you to have:Major Result Areas and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with other development and testing teams to conceptualize and test new features and as well maintain the system
- Automation and manual testing
- Review and update technical documentation
- Provide clear, concise communication with global teams and stakeholders to achieve objectives
Experience, Skills and Other Requirements
- Knowledge of different types and methods of testing
- E2E testing, creation of test scenarios, test cases, ticket reporting
- Manual testing, log evaluation, json, xml, Azure queries • C# .NET, automation test scripts
- Git, MS Visual Studio 2019 • Experience with testing of REST services
- Database background SQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Kusto (Azure queries)
- Good to know Azure platform, Azure queries, WebJobs
- Good to know RabbitMQ message broker, Postman, Swagger
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.