IBM InfoSphere Information Server or DataStage …do you know it? We use these technologies within our Data Management team, where I am looking for a new colleague for the role of BI Specialist.
With us you will be responsible for:
- Install, configure, and maintain the InfoSphere Information Server software on different platform
- Handle data quality and data cleansing tasks
- administer IBM InfoSphere Information Server (formerly known as DataStage)
- Familiarize yourself with QualityStage, a component of InfoSphere Information Server
We expect you to have:
- Ability to administer IBM InfoSphere Information Server (formerly known as DataStage)
- A strong understanding of data integration, ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes, and the specific features and components of InfoSphere Information Server
- Understand the various components and modules within InfoSphere Information Server, including DataStage, QualityStage, Information Governance Catalog
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.
- Team of specialists where you can learn and grow
- Education – Company paid IT courses, certification, language courses and personal development
- Extra week of holiday + 2 days of Sick Days
- Annual contribution to the home office 2 400 CZK (200 CZK per month, proportional amount)
- Work contract for indefinite period
- Benefit system CAFETERIA
- Meal voucher flat rate which is a part of the employee's salary.
- Free entry to Individual Fitness center in the building Tietoevry (Ostrava), Multisport card (Brno, office Anywhere)