With us you will be responsible for:Your Contribution:
- Be part of a scrum team
- Deliver features for end users
- Work on new Logitech products
- Add features to an existing application used by millions of users
- Work with modern tools
- Contribute to improve the way we work
- Collaborate with teams in India and Switzerland
- Participate in the various phases of the development cycle: analysis, design, planning, documentation, etc.
We expect you to have:Must have:
- Strong C++ skills
- Good expertise in Objective-C, Xcode and macOS APIs
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Experience writing unit tests
- Familiar with CI/CD practices
About ABC: ABC is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organize and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.