With us you will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with other development and testing teams to conceptualize and develop new features and as well maintain the TietoEVRY Utility Suite system.
- Implement requirements and change requests on the Message Handler subsystem.
- Review and update technical documentation.
- Provide clear, concise communication with global teams and stakeholders to achieve objectives.
We expect you to have:
- a Master’s degree in computer science or other technical education is preferred.
- Experienced in software development (C#/NET, Entity Framework).
- Good understanding of database engines and query languages (Oracle, including PL/SQL preferred).
- Previous experience on working in agile environments is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable about the latest industry trends.
Key Behavioral Competencies
- Responsible, independent, and a good team player.
- Eager to share information with others.
- With good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Interested in working in a fast-paced, global business environment.
- Self-starter motivated and taking initiative.
- Friendly, open-source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots
- Permanent working contract, 5 weeks off, 2 Sick Days
- Possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft skills by internal and external training
- Food „flat rate“ 65czk/working day
- Home office according to your needs and actual project situation
- Contribution for life and pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits –you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling...
- Multisport card with employer contribution (Brno, Olomouc, Zlín), free fitness in Ostrava