With us you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the technical design and implementation of Public Cloud PIM/PAM/PSM solutions, working closely with the service architect who is responsible for the high-level solution.
- Cooperating in a strong, international team of architects, consultants, project managers and technical specialists.
We expect you to have:
- Broad expertise in infrastructure and PIM/PAM/PSM.
- Knowledge and experience in any of the following integration target systems: Microsoft AD, Azure AD, AWS or GCP.
- Experience with IAM platform administration, management groups, policies.
- Creative problem-solving ability across an integrated, multi-customer environment.
- Interest in design and working together with vendors to develop new functionality.
- Ability to work with service architects to refine their proposed designs and architecture models.
- Good level of writing and speaking in English.
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.