With us you will be responsible for:We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to join our team to help our customers with their cloud transition journey.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will build, migrate, share and implement policies for various cloud services, manage requests in establishing a secure cloud environment, and ensure appropriate availability of services. You will work with improvement ideas and collaborate on projects. You will work in the cloud delivery team together with other experts.
We believe that our organizational culture is an important part of enabling you to be successful. We build dynamic customer teams that cover all capabilities needed across the entire lifecycle of the solution. We believe empowering you and the teams will bring the best results and value proposition for our customers and your development. We believe in curiosity and learning as a lifestyle, where you need to unlearn and relearn every day as new possibilities emerge which we could not even dream about a couple of years back.
We expect you to have:We expect you to have
- Experience in deploying and maintaining cloud infrastructures and platforms for Azure, AWS and/or GCP
- Experience in supporting and troubleshooting cloud infrastructure and platform issues
- Experience in working in cloud operations team on performance, scalability, security, and integration of cloud environment components
- Experience in best practices and strategies regarding infrastructure and platform deployment and infrastructure maintenance together in team(s)
- Basic understanding of Terraform/Ansible/other IaC scripting
- Proficiency in ITIL and systems like ServiceNow and Jira
- Previous experience of working with Scrum/SAFe frameworks
As a person you are positive and collaborative with a strong delivery focus and business mindset. You always have customer’s best interest in mind, and it is natural of you to troubleshoot and fix ant challenge when needed, to provide best day to day support for our customers. We appreciate your innovative approach and courage to think outside-the-box
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organize and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.