With us you will be responsible for:What will your work look like?
- Your work will be visible - you will work in the operations delivery team within the Tietoevry Connect division, which manages a comprehensive Microsoft SCOM (system center operations manager) environment providing cloud monitoring.
- You will be in contact with all interested teams across the company, proposing improvements and solving daily challenges as a part of the Tier3 Operations team.
- We support "work from anywhere" mode. So you can use the facilities of our offices in Ostrava or Brno, however, whether you end up working from the park or your balcony is up to you.
- We will teach you what we can do and we will be happy to be enriched by your knowledge, experience, and ideas.
We expect you to have:
- Experience with administration and support of Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Understanding of virtualization technologies - experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of networking, TCP/IP
- PowerShell basics (basic scripting, understanding of syntax, scripts execution)
- Experience with the administration of MS SQL Server and troubleshooting
- General awareness of Microsoft products
- Good level of spoken and written English¨
- Desire to learn, be proactive
- Friendly, open-source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots.
- Permanent working contract, 5 weeks off.
- Possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external training.
- Home office according to your needs and actual project situation.
- Contribution to life and pension insurance.
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- Fitness center in the building
- Chance to make a difference :-)