With us you will be responsible for:Responsibilities:
- Support product development and operations in defining a Cloud infrastructure within the following areas: Security strategy, Enterprise security, Security Architecture, Cloud security and Managed security
- Developing next generation Cloud security design and transition approaches by driving security technology architecture and infrastructure design activities.
- Working in collaboration with Cloud and System architects.
- Supporting design from a Security point of view of end-to-end infrastructure including - servers, storage & networks in Cloud / hybrid cloud environments.
- Work closely with members of Support and Engineering teams to quickly resolve Security customer issues.
- Evaluate and monitor from a security point of view cloud migration roadmaps, and to drive acceptance across complex organization structures.
We expect you to have:
- Proven track record with deep technical leadership within Cloud in a product or design unit (e.g. product/solution development), with a solid understanding of the cloud architecture and solution design principles, including data center networking and security.
- In-Depth Technical Knowledge on Cloud Infrastructure products & solutions both virtual and container.
- Experience in public cloud environment (Azure, AWS or Google Cloud)
- Experience with Cloud Security vendors in the IAM, Data Protection, Monitoring and IaaS provider space
- Experience in Infrastructure Security (virtualized environments a plus)
- Experience with Linux, Unix and Windows operating systems
- Experience with Cloud monitoring, logging, analytics or big data
- Experience with Container and Kubernetes Security
- Experience with Cloud data/information protection for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS
- Experience with Cloud Security Assessments
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Strong skills in coordination, team organization and self-organization
- Experience in Operator understanding, business intelligence and competitor analysis
- friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots
- permanent working contract, 4+1 weeks off, 2 Sick Days
- possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external trainings
- food „flat rate“ 65czk/working day
- home office according to your needs and actual project situation
- contribution for life and pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits –you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling...
- Multisport card with employer contribution (Brno, Olomouc, Zlín), free fitness in Ostrava