With us you will be responsible for:You will be working in our Public Cloud Managed Services responsibility of:
- Supporting new solutions in AWS, Azure, or GCP – dynamically scalable, highly available, fault-tolerant, reliable, and secure infrastructures, services, and applications.
- Participating in operations work in 24/7 shifts and cooperating with other members of shifts team and daily operations team
- Resolving incidents on customer’s Public Cloud infrastructure and services. This includes work in MS Azure, AWS, and GCP environments
- Performing changes in customer’s environments based on customer’s requests
- Following Public Cloud specific processes and delivering incident resolution within SLA targets
- Working with application development teams to support the implementation phase
- Participating in projects for onboarding of customers under Managed Cloud services
Why we believe you want to stay with us:
- This is an exciting position where you will have great opportunities to, not only contribute with your technical expertise and further deepen your knowledge, but also be part of an organization constantly striving towards improvement.
- We believe that a healthy work-life balance combined with a friendly atmosphere builds trust, which in turn creates the freedom and creativity necessary to thrive and succeed.
- We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth.
- With us, you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you.
We expect you to have:
- We give you challenges – are you able to make the difference?
- To succeed, you are eager to continually learn new technologies and new platforms. We will support you with internal training, external training as well as self-learning platforms.
- Overall knowledge of the IT field is desired, combined with at least one year of experience in IT support functions.
- Fluency in English is a must, and as a person, you are communicative and innovative.
- You enjoy working as part of a team but have a proactive approach with a hunger to take responsibility on an individual level.
- And last but not least, you thrive in a role where you can contribute to your team’s and our business’ success.
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.