With us you will be responsible for:In our team, we are responsible and accountable for modernizing and transforming our customer infra services through HLD and design tasks. Our purpose is to create a great everyday experience for our customers and make them more competitive by delivering high-quality and efficient architectural designs with motivated and highly skilled people.
What should you know:
You can work remotely from the beginning
You will be responsible for Scandinavian customers
Your manager will be Ketil Sandboe - check his profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandboe-ketil-8191412/
Tasks and responsibility
The customer Architect role includes the following tasks:
- Is accountable for documenting customer’s IT environment and its relation to customer’s strategy, business, and processes.
- Is accountable for the development roadmap of customers’ IT environment and services.
- Is responsible for driving the innovation agenda in the context of services to the customer.
- Works to secure TietoEVRY services in the configuration used to meet customer security, availability, and business continuity requirements.
- Assists Customer Delivery Network in the most critical topics related to customer requirements, configurations, use of the services, change management, problem management, MIMs, etc.
- Assists Customer Delivery Network in Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) and other related activities with internal/external actions resulting in add-on sales or reduced delivery costs.
- Contributes to the performance of the Customer Delivery Network (to reach the quality and financial targets.)
- Supports a sales case/project to ensure full alignment with the customer’s IT strategy and current IT landscape and is accountable for providing the architecture plans.
- Collaborates with external parties (vendors, research companies, ...) to capture their roadmaps, new trends, and how they could be applied to customers’ IT environment.
We expect you to have:Qualifications
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of technical experience and design development in IT service implementations
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, Cloud platforms and End User Services
- Experience of working in international deliveries (preferred Nordic customers)
- An adaptable person who is master at scheduling, coordination project effort, resourcing, and cost control.
- Have the capabilities to motivate and communicate with international team members to ensure all are working together efficiently of keep promises and provide great customer experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and oral
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.