With us you will be responsible for:In our team, we are responsible and accountable for modernizing and transforming our customer infra services through HLD and design tasks. Our purpose is to create a great everyday experience for our customers and make them more competitive by delivering high-quality and efficient architectural designs with motivated and highly skilled people.
What should you know:
You can work remotely from the beginning
You will be responsible for Scandinavian customers
Your manager will be Ketil Sandboe - check his profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandboe-ketil-8191412/
Tasks and responsibility
The customer Architect role includes the following tasks:
- Is accountable for documenting customer’s IT environment and its relation to customer’s strategy, business, and processes.
- Is accountable for the development roadmap of customers’ IT environment and services.
- Is responsible for driving the innovation agenda in the context of services to the customer.
- Works to secure TietoEVRY services in the configuration used to meet customer security, availability, and business continuity requirements.
- Assists Customer Delivery Network in the most critical topics related to customer requirements, configurations, use of the services, change management, problem management, MIMs, etc.
- Assists Customer Delivery Network in Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) and other related activities with internal/external actions resulting in add-on sales or reduced delivery costs.
- Contributes to the performance of the Customer Delivery Network (to reach the quality and financial targets.)
- Supports a sales case/project to ensure full alignment with the customer’s IT strategy and current IT landscape and is accountable for providing the architecture plans.
- Collaborates with external parties (vendors, research companies, ...) to capture their roadmaps, new trends, and how they could be applied to customers’ IT environment.
We expect you to have:Qualifications
- Minimum 3 - 4 years of technical experience and design development in IT service implementations
- Understanding of IT infrastructure, Cloud platforms and End User Services
- Experience of working in international deliveries (preferred Nordic customers)
- An adaptable person who is master at scheduling, coordination project effort, resourcing, and cost control.
- Have the capabilities to motivate and communicate with international team members to ensure all are working together efficiently of keep promises and provide great customer experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and oral
We offer:What awaits you
✔️ Reward for on-calls and overtimes /weekends beyond the law
✔️ Financial support in long-term sick leave
✔️ Annual contribution to the Home office 2 400 CZK (200 CZK per month, proportional amount)
✔️ Meal voucher flat rate is calculated according to the number of shifts worked (65 CZK x number of shifts worked - employer's contribution according to valid legislative regulations) and is a part of the employee's salary.
✔️ Reward for employee referral (up to 40 000 CZK)
✔️ Benefit system CAFETERIA
✔️ Home office, an extra week of holiday
✔️ 2 Sick Days
✔️ Free entry to Individual Fitness center in the building TietoEVRY (Ostrava), Multisport card (Brno, office Anywhere)
✔️ Education – IT courses, certification, language courses, and personal development
✔️ Possibility to use a free consultation with a psychologist
✔️ Free coffee, tea, and fruit in the workplace
✔️ Gifts for employees celebrating significant events such as wedding or birth of the child
✔️ Unique offer of calling and other telecommunication services O2 for a special price