With us you will be responsible for:In customer architect role you provide service and solution design and manage infrastructure architecture in customer context, contribute architecture governance and customer governance, and acts as trusted ICT infrastructure advisor for customers. You provide proactive solutions, contribute sales cases, and take a proactive view to customers´ ICT needs.
We expect you to have:
- ICT architecture is your primary competence requirement as well as Microsoft and virtualization technologies and network solutions.
- 3 - 5 years of work experience in a relevant field would be appreciated
- Fluency in spoken and written English is mandatory.
- We prefer candidates holding master’s or BBA degrees in a relevant field.
- As a person, you are communicative and innovative with a proactive focus. You enjoy working with customers and our internal customer teams.
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.
Did you get inspired? Send your application no later than 2022-09-30. More information can be provided by Lauri Peurasaari, +358 40 5053410 or e-mail email@example.com.