With us you will be responsible for:We are looking for highly-motivated individuals with a genuine interest in technology to join our team as a Customer Problem Manager in Czech Republic to work with a variety of our clients within the Swedish market. We offer you interesting and challenging work, supportive colleagues and awesome benefits in the largest IT company in the Nordic countries, where you have the opportunity to develop your skills and grow with us.
Customer Problem ticket creation and Internal Problem ticket creation where and assigned customer/customers will benefit from problem investigation and resolution
Ensuring healthy Problem Management process & healthy tickets´ lifecycle in the tool, including keeping healthy backlog
Acts on escalations raised by customer/internal teams regarding Customer Problem tickets and helps to drive fast resolutions
Accountable for non-MI Root Cause analysis within problem ticket based on SLA.
Providing monthly service overview of Problem tickets for an assigned customer/customer (overview of open/closed Problems and RCA delivery)
Secure effective communication towards customer/s, within Delivery Team/s and other stakeholders
We expect you to have:Understanding & knowledge of Problem Management & ITIL practices
Previous experience at an ITIL position and/or a Project Management
Fluent in English language
Strong costumer communication skills
Ability to coordinate and cooperate and being a Team player
To be curious and willing to explore independently and drive improvements
Wants to learn
Self – managed
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.