With us you will be responsible for:Your key tasks will include:
- 2nd and 3rd line support
- Analyzing customer reported cases
- Solve customer reported cases
- Cooperate and coordinate with other parts of Tieto or subcontractors
You are the ideal candidate for this role:
- If you have a proactive way of working.
If you enjoy working within a team, yet is still able to work independently.
If you enjoy helping customers to maximize value from our product.
In addition to this we would like you to have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and you are fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Academic/university degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or similar education.
- Experience from development / support / helpdesk from IT applications.
- Interest and experience in using electronic records / information management solutions and digital processing.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
We expect you to have:As a person:
- You are a service minded and engaged team player.
- You are a quick learner.
- You are driven to learn new things and technologies, and often find yourself thinking outside the box.
- You are self-motivated and value accountability in yourself and in others.
- You aren’t afraid to show pride about your own achievements.
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.