With us you will be responsible for:We help our customers handle, share and utilize information and make it their most valuable asset. We have more than 30 years of experience and competency in developing future proof and user friendly IT-solutions. Our Solutions are used by more than 700 organizations and their 200 000 users. We have had great success over the last years in improving efficiency and digitalization of our customers, both in the public and private sector.
We expect you to have:Your key tasks will include:
- 2nd and 3rd line support
- Analyzing customer reported cases
- Solve customer reported cases
- Cooperate and coordinate with other parts of Tieto or subcontractors
You are the ideal candidate for this role:
- If you have a proactive way of working.
- If you are a person with technical skills.
- If you enjoy working within a team, yet is still able to work independently.
- If you enjoy helping customers to maximize value from our product.
In addition to this we would like you to have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and you are fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Academic/university degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or similar education.
- Experience from development / support / helpdesk from IT applications.
- Interest and experience in using electronic records / information management solutions and digital processing.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
As a person:
- You are a service minded and engaged team player.
- You are a quick learner.
- You are driven to learn new things and technologies, and often find yourself thinking outside the box.
- You are self-motivated and value accountability in yourself and in others.
- You aren’t afraid to show pride about your own achievements.
- Challenging job
- Motivating, international working environment with flexible hours, great benefits, and a friendly and relaxed atmosphere that fosters inspiration
- Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment
- Moreover, we offer you opportunities to work with interesting customers
- Work and life balance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- Friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots, free coffee and tea, fruits in the kitchens, -fitness center in the building free entry for us :-)