With us you will be responsible for:
- Maintains, monitors, and supports the database systems.
- Follows defined procedures to monitor database systems and resolve problems.
- Handle monitoring alerts, diagnoses and troubleshoot database application and connectivity problems.
- Manage access rights/accounts for people or service accounts for database systems and applications.
- Contribute on development of new alerts and monitoring techniques based on requirements.
- Documents, monitors, reports, and manages the resolution of systemic database issues.
- Review and update technical documentation.
We expect you to have:Experience, Skills and Other Requirements
- Strong experience with Oracle system and server tools.
- Hands-on experience with database administration, database architecture.
- Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Windows system management and administration.
- Some experience with Linux operating system is an advantage.
- Solid knowledge of MS-SQL database system is an advantage.
- Knowledge of cloud services (Microsoft Azure, Open stack) is a plus.
- Knowledge of some continuous services tracking system (e.g. ServiceNow) is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable about the latest industry trends in database systems.
Key Behavioral Competencies
- Very good communications skills, team player.
- Resourcefulness to work in an ambiguous environment.
- Self-starter motivated and taking initiative.
- Extremely reliable, trustworthy, with highest ethical standards.
- Interested in working in fast paced, global business environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Friendly, open-source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots
- Permanent working contract, 5 weeks off and 2 sick days
- Possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft skills by internal and external training
- Home office according to your needs and actual project situation
- Contribution for life and pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- Fitness center in the building
- Chance to make a difference :-)