With us you will be responsible for:
- monitor database activity and file usage, and ensures necessary resources are present so that databases function properly by removing or deleting old or obsolete files.
- develops complex data retrieval queries and optimizes data queries within programs for performance and maintainability. - -
- determines data to collect and analyzes information as appropriate.
- analyzes and determines informational needs and elements, data relationships and attributes, proposed manipulation, data flow and storage requirements, and data output and reporting capabilities for complex databases.
- recommends and implements course of action based on analyses.
- defines logical attributes and inter-relationships and designs complex data structures to accommodate database production, storage, maintenance and accessibility to enhance performance.
- Installs, implements and supports complex systems within user base; creates and updates database installation instructions and design changes for client use.
We expect you to have:
- Information Systems or equivalent field of study, or 2 years related IT experience
- Two or more years of experience in database design or maintenance
- Experience working with software installation/upgrading procedures
- Experience working with file and system maintenance procedures
- Experience working with database creation techniques and database management systems (DBMS)
- Experience working with performance modeling and benchmarking skills and relational databases
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, team skills
- friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots
- permanent working contract, 5 weeks off
- possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external training
- home office according to your needs and actual project situation
- contribution to life and pension insurance
- cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to - spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- fitness center in the building
- chance to make a difference :-)