With us you will be responsible for:Responsibilities:
- design and develop features for build and test and deployment systems;
- cooperate with project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems;
- automate wherever feasible, improve wherever possible
We expect you to have:
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automation.
- Good Python knowledge
- Experience with of source control management systems and code branching/merging strategies.
- Experience with operating System configuration and administration: Linux, Windows, Mac.
- Expertise with build automation tools (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo, Electric Commander, GitLab CI).
- friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots
- permanent working contract, 4+1 weeks off, 2 Sick Days
- possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external trainings
- food „flat rate“ 65czk/working day
- home office according to your needs and actual project situation
- contribution for life and pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits –you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling...
- Multisport card