Tietoevry DevOps Space provides ITSM, DevOps applications and infrastructure as a service. We operate 50+ instances of SaaS applications (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Artifactory, Gitlab, …) and hundreds of servers in public or private cloud setup. Our customers are external companies and internal Tietoevry teams.
With us you will be responsible for:
- Our new colleague extends the DevOps team and helps us run all the services. Main responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain our CI/CD pipelines using GitLab CI/CD and Jenkins to automate and improve the CICD process.
- Implement and maintain IaC using Ansible, ensuring efficient and reliable configuration management.
- Write and maintain, scalable scripts in Shell and Python to automate repetitive tasks.
- Help with containerization efforts using Docker and orchestration with Kubernetes and Rancher.
- Incorporate security best practices into our DevOps processes.
- Monitor system performance using tools such as Icinga and Zabbix, and respond to alerts if necessary.
- Provide mentorship and support to other team members, driving a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Take initiative in problem-solving and decision-making processes, demonstrating potential for progressive responsibility.
- If you like, you can combine this role with DevOps advisory assignments and help customer teams setup and finetune their CI/CD pipelines that will run on our engine.
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of experience in a DevOps role or similar role
- Good scripting skills in Shell and Python.
- Good knowledge of GitLab for version control and CI/CD
- Proficient in Ansible or other IaC tools.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or Rancher.
- Experience with monitoring solutions like Icinga or Zabbix.
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 90 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.