At Tietoevry we are building a new team of embedded developers for Consumers Electronics. Join us at the beginning of this exciting era and help us build something amazing!
With us you will be responsible for:
Working within SCRUM team you’ll be responsible for developing a part of the system, including designing it to fit into the architecture, possibly prototyping the user-interface, and then implementing, building, unit-testing, and integrating the components that are part of the solution. Maintenance of existing SW components will be also part of the role.
We expect you to have:
- Experienced embedded developer with C/C++ knowledge. We are building a new team from scratch and are looking for a bunch of enthusiasts in the field. So, if you have 10 years of experience or “just” 2 let us know you are out there
- Not afraid to communicate in English on daily basis
- Familiar with Network protocols including TCP/IP, SSH, NTP, FTP, NFS, HTML, XML, SNMP, SOAP or REST.
- Interested in audio technology
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 90 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.