With us you will be responsible for:
- Develop security functionality for electronic control units using the HSM of the Infineon Aurix CPU like authenticated boot, secure communication etc.
- Contribute to the selection of a crypto-library (Escrypt, Vector,..).
- Collaborate with cybersecurity architects to identify cyber security vulnerabilities through performing threat analysis and risk assessments (TARA) and to derive cyber security concepts and requirements
- SW-Stack: Hightec’s PXROS as RTOS (i.e. non-AUTOSAR)
- Development environment: Atlassian toolchain (JIRA, bitbucket,..), Hightec C-compiler, Lauterbach debugger.
We expect you to have:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in real-time embedded software development, preferably in the Automotive or Off-Highway sector
- Very good knowledge of embedded C, ideally with comparable SW stack and development environment.
- Experience with HSM of Infineon Aurix CPU
- Experience with cybersecurity standards (ISO 21434) and industry standards like MISRA
- Committed team player with an independent and precise way of working
- Very good command of English
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 8 000 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 90 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.