Are you a fan of Genesys?
Do you rule SIP, routing and data packet magic?
Is analyzing log data a piece of cake for you?
For our Digital Customer Services team, we are searching for a candidate who will be delivering and supporting services built on Genesys Engage solutions. We are focusing on implementation and maintaining contact centers for our customers which are big Nordic banks, insurance companies and public organizations.
With us you will be responsible for:
- take part in delivery projects installing and configuring Genesys solutions
- work with technology teams supporting the contact center ecosystem
- monitor the environment for service impacting issues then solve, communicate and escalate when necessary
- work directly with a business and other technology areas to deliver new capabilities that will enhance our client’s customer experience as well as increase their business efficiencies.
- constantly challenge yourself to learn as technology evolves.
- have the freedom to be open-minded, creative, and self-critical.
- You and your team will also have the autonomy to experiment, especially in the spirit of agile - do what works, try new things, and stop doing things that don’t work.
We expect you to have:
- Ability to analyse, advise and communicate critical user and systems issues.
- Ability to prioritize across multiple competing priorities and ensure timely outcomes.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience collaborating with business areas to achieve business goals.
- Fast learner and driven to action.
- Ability to work well with on-site and with remote team members
- Working knowledge of contact centers operations and ability to troubleshoot complex issues in these areas welcomed
- Good knowledge of SIP, TCP/IP, packet tracing tools & practices
- An opportunity to be part of a real expert team, who works with the latest technologies utilizing modern practices in an agile environment and bring your ideas to life.
- An opportunity for training and certifications for required market leading technologies to become an appreciated expert in the area.
- Leading Nordic customers that have strong drive to develop their CX.
- Working culture that is labelled by a sense of duty, “can do – attitude”, team work and open knowledge sharing.