With us you will be responsible for:
- Work with technology teams supporting the contact center ecosystem
- Monitor the environment for service impacting issues then solve, communicate and escalate when necessary
- Work directly with a business and other technology areas to deliver new capabilities that will enhance our client’s customer experience as well as increase their business efficiencies.
- Constantly challenge yourself to learn as technology evolves.
- Have the freedom to be open-minded, creative, and self-critical.
- You and your team will also have the autonomy to experiment, especially in the spirit of agile - do what works, try new things, and stop doing things that don’t work.
We expect you to have:
- Ability to analyse, advise and communicate critical user and systems issues.
- Ability to prioritize across multiple competing priorities and ensure timely outcomes.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Experience collaborating with business areas to achieve business goals.
- Fast learner and driven to action.
- Ability to work well with on-site and with remote team members
- Working knowledge of contact centers operations and ability to troubleshoot complex issues in these areas welcomed
- Good knowledge of SIP, TCP/IP, packet tracing tools & practices
- Home office, extra week of holiday
- 2 day Sick Days
- Free entry to Individual Fitness center in the building TietoEVRY (Ostrava), Multisport card (Brno, office Anywhere)
- Education – IT courses, certification, language courses and personal development
- Possibility to use a free consultation with a psychologist
- Free coffee, tea and fruit in the workplace
- Gifts for employees celebrating significant events such as weeding or birth of the child
- Unique offer of calling and other telecommunication services O2 for special price