With us you will be responsible for:This position is specifically aimed for supporting our company from Group level to uphold external certifications and improve the quality of our customer deliveries by utilizing a customer team oriented internal assessment method to verify that we are compliant towards our contractual obligations, policies, rules and processes. This input is also used as important evidence to verify that we are compliant towards our certified standards ISO9001/14001/27001/20000-1.
It involves in addition to the initial job description these topics:
System Owner of our internal method, giving life cycle responsibilities including development and improving the method.
Planning, executing and following up on internal audits
Possess strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
Evaluate production processes for compliance with quality and security requirements
Identify processes, situations, etc., where organization is meeting requirements, as well as identify opportunities for improvement
Assist team functions in development of audit plans and audit schedules
Plan and execute preparation and training activities for auditees
Responsible for registering deviations and observations in our GRC system and following up on deviations and observations with the owner of the deviation.
We expect you to have:
- We believe that you are a curious, open minded, forward leaning person that loves to interact with other areas in the company and to understand their daily business and compliance to our policies, rules and processes.
- It is equally important that you are feeling satisfaction and are meticulous with doing administrative work like registration and following up on activities and findings.
- It is a strong benefit if you have certified experience as ISO Lead Implementer or ISO Lead Auditor.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing is mandatory.
- Experience with customer interactions is a plus.
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.