For our Finnish healthcare customer we are searching for a skilled technical project lead who would help us to develop, integrate and maintain complex customer environment and applications.
With us you will be responsible for:
For our Finnish healthcare customer we are searching for a skilled technical project lead who would help us to develop, integrate and maintain complex customer environment and applications. System is built in Azure so the knowledge of this public cloud is advantage but If you are skilled in some of the below technologies and you are searching for a new challenge contact us and join the team of Finnish and Czech colleagues.
We expect you to have:
- Know-how to code something (have coding experience)
- Know-how to manage code (versioning system experience Git)
- Cloud solutions experience
- CI/CD pipeline management
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.