With us you will be responsible for:
- Develop, test, and deploy software code that will configure and manage our clients.
- Create puppet modules that will automate the management of infrastructure environments.
- Support deployment orchestration for business applications and services.
- Design, build, and manage automated test frameworks and scripts that support a continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) approach for Puppet and business application code.
- Help our operations team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues with Puppet infrastructure.
- Manage a complex Puppet infrastructure across multiple operating systems and regions.
- Utilize Puppet to develop automation for installs, patching, and upgrades.
We expect you to have:To success in this position you should have experience with:
- Puppet DSL, Puppet (versions 3 up to 7 (Puppet DB, Foreman, Puppetfile, Hiera, yaml / eyaml, r10k))
- GIT / Gerrit / Gitea
- Bash scripting
- Python 2 & 3 scripting
- Heterogenous Linux OS environment, Ruby (spec tests)
- SQL (PostgreSQL and MySQL)
- Docker, Jenkins & GoCD
Nice to have but not mandatory is:
- experience with development of puppet providers & types
- Ansible, Swarm, Monitoring tools (Zabbix), IPXE boot, GlusterFS, Jira, SOAP and REST API´s, Agile & Lean working, Documentation and troubleshooting, oVirt, VMware, ITIL, CI/CD
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.