With us you will be responsible for:
- Data security consultations and guidance
- Security incidents, risk management, and privacy risk assessments
- Security support for customer teams and units
- Security documentation
- Security audits and tests
- Co-operation with corporate security and group privacy units and participation in architecture board meetings
- Work in Agile developing stories and attending stand-ups, set and optimize processes based on security standards such as SANS, NIST, ISO27x family and create technical documentation and provide training and onboarding of users
We expect you to have:
- Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) and SCHREMS II.
- Knowledge of data privacy & security requirements
- Operations (SecOps) Enterprise Security
- Experience with workflow systems
- Experience with IT support processes
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. - For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.