With us you will be responsible for:As a member of technical platform team you will maintain, support and fine-tune integration brokers and API Gateway from vendor AXWAY where we provide services for customers in the Nordics. It includes regular patching, upgrades, installations or troubleshooting with respect to ITIL processes.
We expect you to have:
- Knowledge of Red Hat Linux or Unix OS including basic shell scripting
- Good analytical skills for technical troubleshooting
- Good knowledge of network protocols like SFTP, HTTP, AS2/AS4
- You communicate fluently in English.
- Experience with security area including authorization and authentication and standards like OAuth is an advantage
- Experience with IBM MQ, Apache Cassandra DB is an advantage
- Knowledge of Containerization and DevOps principles is an advantage.
- Practical experience with ServiceNow or other ITSM tool utilized for ITIL processes is an advantage.
- Friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots
- Permanent working contract, 5 weeks off, 2 Sick Days
- Possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external trainings
- Food „flat rate“ 65czk/working day
- Home office according to your needs and actual project situation
- Contribution for life and pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits –you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling...
- Multisport card with employer contribution (Brno, Olomouc, Zlín), free fitness in Ostrava