With us you will be responsible for:To meet the increasing interest in the mobile apps development in the Nordics we are looking for iOS developers to join our team. Our future colleagues are expected to be in a close contact with our sales persons as well as the potential/existing customers and their expertise will become a cornerstone of our successful business in this area.
We expect you to have:
- We appreciate the solid technical background in a given area, technical support of our sales team, passion and enthusiasm to participate in the clarification, architecture and design discussions with the customers, eagerness to learn new things and proactively enlarge their own competence range.
- Developed communication skills in English and willingness to travel/spend some time directly at the customer's are welcome.
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.