With us you will be responsible for:What you'll be doing:
- Gather requirements from stakeholders (and many other people within the customer), specify and make them detailed.
- Analyze business processes required and then turning them into features and stories in JIRA.
- Actively collaborate with Product Owner on features, their prioritization, work with developers and testers on stories and tasks refinements.
- Prepare backlog for back-end and front-end developers. Create wire-frames and mock-ups.
- Discuss about the story specifications and clear them if needed, during the implementation phase, with the developers.
We expect you to have:Whom do we look for?
- Bank environment experience is needed (SEPA payments, credit cards...)
- SAFe agile, behavior driven development
- Acceptance criteria written in Gherkin syntax
- Using Jira for work, Confluence for documentation, draw.io (in Confluence) for diagrams, Figma for wire-frames, mock-ups, diagrams, flows.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Some coding skills to modify html, read data from database
- Possibly also orienting in the java code a bit, by the discussions with back-end developers.
We offer:What do we offer:
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- In Ostrava you can use fitness in our building for free, in other locations we contribute to Multisport card.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for recommending a new colleague up to 80 000 CZK.
- We support you during serious long-term illness. We contribute above legal sick leave payments.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.