With us you will be responsible for:Coordinating customer specific changes & ensuring customer approvals
Managing incoming changes pipeline (ticket quality and data, risk analysis, time plan)
Ensuring healthy tickets´ lifecycle in the tool, including keeping healthy backlog
Coordinating customer CAB & Technical CABs dedicated to an assigned customer/customers
Ensuring Change Management KPIs are met and corrective actions taken in case of failure (In relation to assigned customer/customers)
Providing Customer monthly service overview regarding Change Management Area for an assigned customer/customer (success rate, keep change plan, overview of standard, normal, emergency and expedite changes and anything else related to the change management process)
Secure effective communication towards customer/s, within Delivery Team/s and other stakeholders
We expect you to have:Understanding & Knowledge of Change Management according to ITIL practices
Previous experience at an ITIL position and/or a Project Management
Fluent in English language
Strong costumer communication skills
Ability to coordinate and cooperate and being a Team player
To be curious and willing to explore independently and drives improvements
Wants to learn
Self – managed
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.