With us you will be responsible for:
Are you an experienced Java developer and want to work with modern technologies? Join´s TietoEvry Digital Consulting Custom SW development Unit where we aim to modernize customer´s business applications. We work for the largest bank in Scandinavia, and we are looking for new colleagues for the position of Java developer.
What you'll be doing:
◼️ Your job will be to review different Java applications for vulnerabilities received from Securities department.
◼️ You will define with the team list of tasks for maintenance/development.
◼️ You will be working with microservices - our client has services for each application.
◼️ You will be part of an agile team that typically has between 5-10 colleagues. The team consists of developers, testers and is led by a Scrum master.
◼️ Your daily bread will be cooperation with your colleagues in Sweden, Finland, Poland, and Czechia, so English is must-have.
We expect you to have:
Whom do we look for?
- Candidate with intermediate or advanced experience in Java (version 8 or higher)
- Spring Boot
- Rest API
- Ideally, knowledge of micro-service architecture
- Fluent English
We will be excited if you also have:
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Apache Kafka
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.