We are building new teams for our well known global Telco customers mainly based in Nordics. Typical assignments are close to Telco / data center area. In a Java developer position you can work on international cloud-native projects. Our teams are having E2E responsibility for features they developed, including design, testing and CI/CD loops.
With us you will be responsible for:
On this assignment you will be a member of development team on project, which is building a IoT direct connectivity platform. It’s an BSS in Telco domain type of project, where you will develop production grade product. Your team is primarily developing features for billing component in IoT platform and there are Java experts, DevOps engineers and Oracle BRM specialists in that team.
We expect you to have:
We expect you to have:
- Java 11+ skills
- Familiarity with Linux platform
- Knowledge of software design patterns
- Knowledge of clean code principles
- Jira, Gerrit, Confluence
Following is an advantage:
- Some FE experience using (Java Vaadin or JS React)
- cloud-native platform experience (e.g. OpenShift or K8s/Helm)
- Ansible - practical experience
- networking skills (Cisco, TCP/IP, Switches…)
- scripting skills (Python, Bash..)
- basic knowledge of AMQ, HornetQ, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Prometheus
- troubleshooting skills
What can we offer?
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.