We are looking for a skilled architect or developer who could join our Ostrava team (50+people).
Our business is telecom, we take care of our customer - a mobile network operator in Scandinavia. Recently, there have been many changes in the telecom industry, new technology and business concepts are arising, a new generation of mobile networks is appearing (5G).
With us you will be responsible for:
- Implementation of TM Forum OpenAPI standard in our ecosystem and need a skilled architect or developer who will be able to lead this initiative.
We expect you to have:
- Back-end Java experience 5+ years
- Rest API
- Web services, authentication (e.g. OAuth2)
- Technical communication, English C1 (Direct communication with customer and colleagues)
- TM Forum OpenAPI experience
- Telco experience
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.