With us you will be responsible for:Business Intelligence team in Czech has almost 70 skilled professionals who work on projects and services primarily for major enterprises in Nordics. Beyond traditional BI solutions such as creating Data warehouses, develop Data integrations, reporting and provide Data analysis we are dealing with new trends as BI in Cloud, Data visualization, Automation etc.
Tieto BI cooperates closely with leading vendors (like Microsoft, Informatica, Qlik, Tableau etc.) but also with new players like for example Dataiku or Snowflake.
Our BI team has friendly and creative atmosphere and staff are encouraged to continual competence development in form of internal and external trainings, certification programs and pair- working with seniors on projects.
With us you will be responsible for:
- Development, testing and implementation of BI solution
- Performance tuning
- Communication with customer during request’s specification
- Close cooperation with BI architect
- Project’s documentation
We expect you to have:
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in computer science (or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience…)
- Excellent knowledge of MS BI (mainly SSIS, SSAS)
- Experience with Azure Data Factory, PowerBI and Kimball methodology is an avantage
- Data modeling
- Knowledge of standards and practices in BI, Data Warehousing
- Data analytic thinking
- Customer cooperation experience
- Professional English
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.