With us you will be responsible for:Most frequently:
- Performance analyses (includes writing or adapting (PL/) SQL, cmd, PowerShell or similar scripts to use for that purpose)
- Database data refreshes Prod to Test (out of Online Backup or Data Pump)
- Space management, DB reorganization
- Generic database troubleshooting
- Database monitoring
- Installation of Oracle software
- Oracle patch(set) installation / version upgrades
- Initial creation of databases
- Database hardware- and/or platform changes
- Implement Backups
- Special topics, e.g. install/configure gateways to non-Oracle systems
- “Hardware” consulting (e.g. requirements CPU, RAM, disk space and layout for DB servers)
- Generic Oracle database consulting
- Data Guard
- Advanced topics like Pluggable Databases, Golden Gate
We expect you to have:
- Windows Administration
- Oracle versions 10.x/11.x/12.x mandatory, other desirable
- Good communication skills in English – written and spoken
- Knowledge of Visual Studio Team Services (Azure DevOps) and GIT
- Agile development workflow
- At least some basic understanding of virtualization (VMWare) and network topics (VPN, Firewalls, LAN/WAN
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.