With us you will be responsible for:
- to act as a technical POC of Server Management team
- to cooperate and communicate with internal customers/teams – Customer teams, Monitoring teams
- to devise and actively work on improvements within our scope of service (Change management, adjustments of service)
- to lead or participate in global processes or actions linked with our service (Problem management, Vulnerabilities)
- to prepare technical documentation
- to work as technical coordinator during major incidents
- participate in strategy settings
We expect you to have:
- very good level of commercial (Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise) or non-commercial Linux system administration on servers
- experience with ticketing tools
- system implementation or integration experience is an advantage
- knowledge of ITIL methodology
- experience with SCM tool (Git, Subversion or similar)
- self-driven, pro-active individual
- well-organized, with a strong attention to detail
- proficient in English with good communication skills
Desirable experience and skills:
- knowledge of one of the commercial Unix system (Oracle Solaris, HP-UX, IBM AIX) is an advantage
- some knowledge of programming skills - at least one of (bash, nsh, python, yaml)
- knowledge of automation tools is an advantage (Ansible, Saltstack, BMC)
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.