With us you will be responsible for:The role of the workload automation specialist will center on the following points:
- developing, maintaining, and operating mainframe batch jobs of customers from various different industries, using Control-M and TWS as the main tools
- analyzing incidents and problems in job execution independently and together with application developers
- participating projects where new customers are onboarded to MF
- participating development projects
- actively searching and suggesting improvements in customer batch processing
We expect you to have:
- understanding of MF platform and concepts
- understanding of IMS, DB2, CICS
- JCL knowledge - ability to understand and develop complex JCL
- skills with scheduling tools (Control-M, TWS/OPC) on Mainframe platform
- REXX skills would be advantage
- understanding of distributed platform server, unix, linux, windows is advantage
- ITIL training is advantage
- active English language
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.