Join our Tietoevry team and help us develop new apps that ensure the quality and logistics of wood in Finnish forests!
With us you will be responsible for:
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining web apps that measure the quality of the wood before processing and ensure its logistics,
- You will be part of the new Czech and Finish Tietoevry team,
- ️ C#, .NET 6, Azure (Azure functions, Azure AD, Azure PostgreSQL), Docker images, Terraform, Kubernetes,
- You can choose work from the office in Ostrava/Brno/Košice, hybrid regime, or remote work - it's up to you
- Both freelancers and employees are welcome!
We expect you to have:
- You are a .NET medior or senior,
- You have solid database knowledge,
- You are familiar with web app development,
- You are used to agile development,
- You are not afraid of communication in English.
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remotely. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel, or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organize and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training, and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- The reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, and in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.