With us you will be responsible for:
- overall management for the process
- leading a process network of key stakeholders and practioners of the process.
- define and monitor KPIs including reporting to business management
- assess requirements for changes in the process and digital enablers
- initiate and support improvement activities
- support quality and compliance audits and help prevent issues related to incorrect or inaccurate configuration information.
- have insight into and understanding of status in operations.
We expect you to have:
- leadership qualities
- technical background
- experience with process management
- experience with configuration management
- ITIL knowledge
- preferably experience with ServiceNow (CMDB) or similar tool
- contract is for an indefinite period of time > we count on you!
- work partially or completely remote > work from wherever it suits you
- extra holidays > we have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- we contribute from 10 400 CZK per year > you name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- educate yourself > we regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses
- 77 Kč meal allowance on top of your salary
- reward for a new colleague > refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK
- we'll support you when you're sick > for colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law
- extra work is appreciated > when overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires
- stay fit and fresh > in Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport
- Nordic culture > at Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.