With us you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the structure and design of the technical architecture using DevOps practices, working closely with the service architect who is responsible for the high-level solution.
- Cooperating in a strong, international team of architects, consultants, project managers and technical specialists.
We expect you to have:
- Knowledge and experience in at least one or some of the following: MySQL, Java Script, Visual Basic, ASP, IIS, Active Directory, web development
- Technical expertise in programming, software engineering and reverse engineering of already built API’s
- Knowledge and experience in other programming languages, frameworks, virtualized environments and CI/CD pipeline is preferred
- Ability to work with other software engineers, project managers and service architects aiming for an automated CI/CD pipeline
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.