With us you will be responsible for:Public 360° is now making a major technological shift towards GitOps and Cloud Native development
What does it mean to be a Platform Engineer with us?
Our Tech Platform team is searching for a curious and engaged Platform Engineer – is that you? You will become part of a professional developer environment, working with experienced and highly qualified colleagues who are passionate about their craft. This is a unique opportunity to work with the latest technology with a focus on personal development and knowledge sharing.
- Further development of a multi-cloud fully automated technical platform that Public 360° runs on, based on GitOps and DevSecOps principles
- Technologies: .NET, C#, PowerShell, Terraform, Azure, Kubernetes (AKS), Docker
- Working in a global and distributed agile team
We expect you to have:
- Higher IT education at Bachelor's/Master's level, relevant experience can compensate for lack of education
- Experience in implementing GitOps practices
- Experience with one or more Kubernetes distributions (AKS, Red Hat OpenShift, Rancher, VMWare Tanzu, GKE, EKS or similar)
- Experience with one or more Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) tools (Terraform, Ansible, Vagrant or similar)
- Experience but one or more cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or similar)
- Good communication skills both orally and in writing.
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.