With us you will be responsible for:We deliver for a Danish branch of the major Scandinavian Telco operator. The project team – located in Ostrava, Copenhagen, and other Nordic and Baltic countries – consists of approximately 40 people in total (architects, developers, testers, scrum masters, release managers, product owner).
We work in agile mode with DevOps principles. All our team members interact directly with customers either face-to-face or over different modern communication channels.
We are looking for a Scrum Master - you would be responsible for the team of developers.
You will gain deep knowledge of Telco domain and customer data models as well as knowledge of order management and sales processes. You will become an important part of a very progressive team implanting major transformation in the public cloud environment.
We expect you to have:
- SAFe, Scrum, Agile, Project management competencies
- At least basic experience with SW development
- Proactive and ready to learn new things
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.