With us you will be responsible for:RPA Developer (Job Description) – what you do…
You use special software to tell the „robot“ what to do. Robot can enter data into systems, run reports, send emails or perform many other administrative tasks. You are the person who teaches the robot, how to do it. You don’t need a hard-coding experience, the language you use is very simple, something like the drawing process in Microsoft Visio using different objects.
Once trained, you will start using special robotic software to teach virtual „robots“ to do various tasks. Robots can enter data into systems, validate data, run reports, send emails or perform many other administrative activities. And it’s you who will make it happen.
We expect you to have:
- 1-3 years of working experience (you conform to basic working habits already)
- Logical and analytical thinking (you are able to put bits and pieces in logical blocks)
- Problem solver (you will deal with situations that are not documented in manuals…)
- Fast learner (you learn fast and you love learning and doing new stuff over again)
- Active English
- IT and programming skills/experience (even basic) is advantage… macro coding, VBA, Python, PowerShell, web services, SQL, php, JAVA, IT architecture…
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 100,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.