Due to our positive business development, we want to keep growing in Austria and are therefore looking for colleagues who share our attitude: cherishing an autonomous style of work, understanding learning as a lifestyle and seeking to make real, sustainable differences through digitalization for our customers in business and society.
With us you will be responsible for:
Our customers are leading companies in the area of Manufacturing and Service Industry as well as Public Industry. Our offering includes
Application Management Services including small to mid-sized projects
Transformation projects of existing SAP landscape to S/4HANA including the road-map planning
You will be part of a team with experts from different countries. For the competency development and knowledge sharing you will be closely connected to the Austrian organization.
You will be responsible for:
designing, developing and implementing SAP solutions in close collaboration with colleagues and end users
creating innovative concepts to solve customers' business problems
specifying technical requirements for new development projects as well as enhancements on existing applications
challenging and future oriented S/4HANA projects which range from basic conceptions to realizations at the clients' site
We expect you to have:
- graduation from a technical college (e.g. HTL with IT-specialization) and the affinity to work with new technologies
- experience in SAP project implementation and support activities
- working experience in ABAP development (>4 years)
- a consulting attitude and interest in business processes
- good communication skills in English and German
- experience in working in international company
As a person you are:
- proactive and act with open mind by challenging the status quo and drive actions for change
- passionately driving execution to add customer value and take ownership of your results and delivered quality
- having fun at work, love to learn new things and work within a dynamic team
- self-motivated, capable to manage own workload with minimum supervision
- able to work in a multicultural environment, with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- An exciting career path with a wide variety of personal and professional development opportunities together with a large customer network and an industrialized consulting solution portfolio.
- A great opportunity to take part in the development of our company together with talented colleagues and inspiring international environment.
- Excellent teamwork is part of our values and you are supposed to share your competences with your colleagues.
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remotely. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 330 EUR per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel, or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organize and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training, and personal development courses.
- 3.60 EUR meal allowance on top of your salary.
- The reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 4000 EUR.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.