We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full life-cycle services for both private and public sectors. Our company has global presence through its product development business and delivery centers. We are committed to develop enterprises and society through IT by realizing new opportunities in customers’ business transformation. At Tieto, we believe in professional development and sustainable results.
With us you will be responsible for:
Major multi-year multi-site transformation program where the customer’s ecosystem will be renewed with best-of-the-breed Tietoevry industry products integrated with SAP S/4HANA Cloud
About the customer
One of the leaders in its business area, the customer is globally present with dozens of production plants across Europe, America and Asia.
You will be responsible for
- Developing and maintaining SAP solutions by implementing ABAP programs, testing and documenting the changes (mainly SD, MM, PP, LE modules)
- Building interfaces between SAP and external systems (SAP PI/PO, SAP Cloud Integration service, IDocs, APIs
- Analysing and implementing business requirement
- Supporting local and international project team
- Building effective relationships with customers, vendors, peers, team members, and senior leadership
- Researching best practices to support continuous improvement to customer
We expect you to have:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in SAP ABAP and/or SAP PI integration
- Experience in SAP project implementation
- Experience in working in international company
- Fluency in English
- SAP ABAP programming: Classical and/or Side-by-Side extensibility, IDocs, Fiori; experience with Steampunk is a benefit
- Knowledge of SAP PI/PO and integration technology; SAP Cloud Integration service and SAP API Management service are benefits
- Experience working with standard S/4 APIs is a plus
- Good understanding on SAP modules and business processes
- Expert in developing efficient functional specifications tailored to the client’s needs
- Overall knowledge of SAP Business Technology Platform is a benefit
As a person you are:
- Analytical and structured thinking
- Teamwork skills
- Will to learn and develop oneself professionally
- Curious and passionate in technical matters
- Service minded and flexible
- Proactive and driving actions for change
- An exciting career path with a wide variety of personal and professional development opportunities.
- A large customer network.
- Active participation in the development of our company together with talented colleagues and inspiring international environment.
- Excellent teamwork which is part of our values and the possibility to share your competences with your colleagues.
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 90 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.