Due to our positive business development, we want to keep growing in Austria and are therefore looking for colleagues who share our attitude: cherishing an autonomous style of work, understanding learning as a lifestyle and seeking to make real, sustainable differences through digitalization for our customers in business and society.
With us you will be responsible for:
Our customers are leading companies in the area of Manufacturing and Service Industry as well as Public Industry. Our offering includes:
- Application Management Services including small to mid-sized projects
- Transformation projects of existing SAP landscape to S/4HANA including the road-map planning
- Roll-out projects
You will be part of a team with experts from different countries. For the competency development and knowledge sharing you will be closely connected to the Austrian organization.
- supporting local and international project teams with solutions in the area of Finance and Controlling
- acting as technical expert, implement technical solutions and customizing finance processes
- SAP consulting in FICO and related process building the understanding of customer business, anticipating customer needs and providing alternative solutions that are relevant for customer’s success
We expect you to have:
- SAP FICO Consultant having more than 3 years of experience in Finance and Controlling area
- experience in SAP project implementation
- experience in working in international company
- good knowledge of FICO areas like GL, AR, AP, AA, Banking, PCA, CCA
- working knowledge of P2P, O2C and R2R processes thorough the SAP system
- knowledge of FICO master data
- good understanding on new GL creation and related integration
- strong knowledge of FICO customization
- understanding of integration of financial and management accounting with ERP processes
- capable of handling integration issues between FI and CO, MM, SD, PP
- expert in developing efficient functional specifications tailored to the client’s needs
As a person you are:
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Proactive and driving actions for change
- Taking ownership of results and delivered quality
- Self-motivated, capable to manage own workload with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment, with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- At Tietoevry, we offer an exciting career path with a wide variety of personal and professional development opportunities together with a large customer network and an industrialized consulting solution portfolio.
- We offer you also a great opportunity to take part in the development of our company together with talented colleagues and inspiring international environment. Excellent teamwork is part of our values and you are supposed to share your competences with your colleagues.
- Challenging work
- Exposure to various domains
- Opportunity to grow as an SAP consultant
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 90 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.